Your Loyalty Card Data
The first set of data will be collected by high street retailers through your use of loyalty cards. This includes
- Items purchased (e.g. paracetamol)
- Date of purchase
- Location of the purchase (i.e. store postcode).
This will not include information on NHS prescriptions or any personally identifiable information, e.g. full name, postcode, ethnicity.
Note: Your loyalty card past purchase information will only be collected one time from the participating high street retailers. The CLOCS team will request your past purchase data from at most 6 years ago (depending on the high street retailer’s records and when you obtained a loyalty card) to the date you complete the consent form.
Participant Questionnaire Data
Our ovarian cancer risk questionnaire includes questions on
- About you (e.g. age, weight, height etc.)
- Your reproductive history
- Your cancer history (if any)
- Other medical history
- Covid -19 status to date **NEW** (from 10/09/2020)
- Perceived Ovarian Cancer risk and health status **NEW** (from 10/09/2020)
- About your loyalty card use
Clinical Questionnaire (for Ovarian Cancer Patients only)
A brief clinical questionnaire to be completed by a member of the healthcare team at recruiting NHS trusts includes
- ovarian cancer diagnosis date
- Type of patient's diagnosis
- Cancer Stage, grade, and surgical outcome
You can request the full list of information being used in this project from the research team on firstname.lastname@example.org